Monday 15 January 2018

Introducing... A Thousand Perfect Notes

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I'm here with another anticipated release introduction for 2018!
And it's by Cait (@PaperFury in twitter)!
She's so funny, you have to check her out!

And she has a new book! Here's the cover:

It comes out 7th June, 2018, and from what I've seen of this, it's a jolly good book, even if it's super dark and intense.

A Thousand Perfect Notes is about Beck, a pianoist that is forced to spend hours upon hours after her abusive mother lost the chance after her illness all those years ago. Afraid to stand up to her mother, all Beck wants is to compose his own music, but even the smallest possibility of rebellion, ends in violence.
Until he meets August, somebody full of life and possibilities, he begins to fall for her, and glimpses a way to escape his daunting future. But dare he reach for it?


This has everything that I love to see in contemporary books. A passion, a problem, a love as bright as the stars- yes, it looks like it may be cliché, but I'm willing to give it a try, especially because of the author.

That's all I really know about this book to be honest, so feel free to let me know in the comments, if you are interested in reading this too!
So that is all I have for you today, I will see you all on Wednesday, and happy reading!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment