Wednesday 13 December 2017

The End of the Year Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And yes, it is the end of the year, but there's still a couple weeks left until 2018
*wow*
That's CRAZY!
But it also means I'll be super busy with all my favourite posts
(Such as Favourites of 2017, and what I want to do in 2018)
to do this tag, plus it's around the usual time that I post a tag, so why not?
Though, glancing at the questions, I probably should have done this tag last month.
But nevertheless, here's "The End of the Year Book Tag"!
Enjoy!


1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Not at the moment... Okay, I tend to start one book, and either finish it, or if I can't finish, to DNF. There kind of isn't an in-between. I only have one or two exceptions. If I have just started it, and I'm not really feeling it, and I feel myself slipping into a reading slump do I put it to one side, so I can read a favourite, and only then do I come back to it.
So I do not currently have any books that I have started, but have not yet finished at this point. 

2. Do you have any autumnal books that you need to transition to the end of the year?
Again, not at the moment. I am a season reader, but I haven't come across a whole lot of autumnal books so far his yeah (barely any, actually), so again, none at the moment. 

3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?
Not in December, unfortunately. But I am looking forward to seeing what I think of Zenith, the first in the Andromeda Saga, which is released 16th January. 

4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?

Those on my December TBR, but specifically the last two books left that I have for the Skulduggery Pleasant series, as well as Strange the Dreamer. I NEED to get to Strange the Dreamer before the year is out. 

5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
Strange the Dreamer, for sure! I have been hearing nothing but fantastic reviews for this wonderfully, dreamy, surreal fantasy book with the amazing whimsical writing and unforgettable characters.  

6. Have you started making plans for 2018?
Yes... I gave you a started idea in this post: TBR Jar (2018) but there wasn't anything concrete in that post, so as for my specific plans for 2018, that post will come at a later date...


So that was The End of the Year Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you have any questions or answers about this tag, let me know in the comments!
I am having a big of a sluggish reading month, but hopefully that picks up.
I'll see you all on Friday, goodbye!!!!

-Abi xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment