Monday 20 November 2017

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT WINTER/CHRISTMAS

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since Winter is fast approaching,
I thought I'd talk about something slightly different today.
MY LOVE FOR WINTER/CHRISTMAS
Here's why I love it so much.
Enjoy!


1. All the Christmas books, i.e. Harry Potter
Books like Let It Snow (which is being made into a film), and Harry Potter are just the right fit to read for this time of the year. There's just something about the Harry Potter series that screams family, and love and happiness, which is what Christmas is about.
Also, for me. Something about Christmas makes me want to read fluffy contemporaries. I don't know if I'm alone in that, but I'm never in the mood to read anything too depressing.
With the exception of If I Stay. Maybe.


2. All the films.
Okay so, films like Wizard of Oz, and The Holiday, Elf, The Grinch and The Nightmare Before Christmas are on constantly. And at this point, I just love it. I'll even watch one or two tear-jerkers. (For example, I have The Theory of Everything recorded and I'm waiting for Christmas to watch it).
But these films are a big part of why I love Christmas, just because It's nice to sit, and watch with your family.


3. All the Disney films.
There's nothing like having a whole day dedicated to Disney.
I wouldn't know... I've never had the chance, but I would love to try it. Like, I am a huge fan of Disney, I know (most) of the soundtracks off by heart.
Not all of them, but when I discover a new soundtrack, I get obsessive.
But, Disney. Disney, and Winter, and Christmas just go together hand in hand.


4. All the lovely hot beverages.
Not just the hot chocolate with HONEYCOMB, but the spiced gingerbread lattes. Those drinks are LIFE.
Who else agrees?


And finally...
5. LAYERS.
The amount of layers you put on during winter is ridiculous. (In a good way). Like, there's barely any fashion trend, but just being comfortable. Scarves, hats, gloves, I just love it.
Don't ask me why.


So that is : What I Love About Winter/Christmas!
I hope you enjoyed it, and hey! Let me know what you love about winter/Christmas in the comments below and we can chat about it!
I know this was a bit different, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I hope you did too!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment