Wednesday 4 October 2017

Halloween Meme Announcement

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I wanted to talk to you about one thing: Memes.
Okay, two things: and Halloween.

So here it is:

This month, to get into the full spirit of Halloween, I will be participating in a meme, created by Savannah @The Book Prophet.

I will be participating in at least 2/5 the prompts this month, as I need to to be able to win the challenge. I am not in this to win, but for the love of Halloween and writing. (And also to see if I can write a creepy, dark story about twisted characters, because it seems fun).

In fact, you guys can participate as well!
This is aimed at bloggers, but you don't actually have to have a blog to participate. Once you apply, you'll be given an email or something, (I don't know all the details. but I'll link The Book Prophet at the bottom of the post.)

But, Halloween!

I don't know the closing date, but the first prompt was released yesterday, and there is a form talking about what your blog is (or whether you don't have one), so you can find out on the link to the blog (I will link it at the bottom).


There are some rules, but there aren't many!
Mostly just saying that:
  • You have to follow her blog.
  • You have to sign up so she knows who is participating.
  • You have to submit 2/5 for the prompts.
  • It's okay if the prompts are a few days late, but they need to be up for November 1st, because that's when they're being judged!
  • And to have fun!

As I said before, the first meme started yesterday. Letting you know now, I will be posting the first one up on Friday. I will be posting the prompt at the top of the post, so you can choose to read it or not!
Letting you know now!

And finally, here is the link to The Book Prophet, so you can see all the information I may have missed out:


So that was my Halloween Meme announcement post! I hope it was informative, and I hope you enjoyed it!
I will see you all on Friday with my first meme entry!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment