Friday 22 September 2017

September Book Haul (2017)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I'm here with my September Book Haul (2017)!
I haven't got a ton of books this month, but I'm posting this early because I doubt I'll obtain any more books before the release of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Illustrated edition, which is released on October 3rd.
Enjoy!


1. Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer #1), by Laini Taylor
Even though I bought this in August, I still posted my August Book Haul before I got this, so I'm counting it! I can't believe I haven't read this yet, because everyone has been raving about it! I don't know too much about it, but I want to read this book so much that the size of it isn't even that bad! This is SERIOUS. But, it's next on my TBR, and hopefully I'll have finished it by the end of the month! Look for it in my September Wrap Up!


2. One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns #2), by Kendare Blake
Again, another book that I can't wait to pick up! I don't know if this is the last book, or if there is another one, but I can't wait to see what happens. Also, the ending to the first book is planted firmly in the back of my mind so that I can't stop thinking about it! And it won't let up, so I really need to pick this book up as soon as I can. I have no words on how much I want to read this book.


3. Fireblood (Frostblood #2), by Elly Blake
I actually think the first book wrapped up pretty good, but that doesn't mean I don't want more! From what I know, we get to find out more about the world and the people of the world in this one, which would of had to be one of my complaints of the first book, and I'm excited to see what happens in what seems like a build up between fire and... frost? I don't know! Hopefully I'll find out when I read this, which is soon. Hopefully.


4. The Last Empire (Mistborn #1), by Brandon Sanderson
Okay... tell me in the comments if this has happened to you! You're searching for a book in charity shops and the like for about, let's say a year. And then you cave, and pay the full price in a normal shop... and then it shows up in the charity shop! Well that was the case with this! And, I lost the receipt, so I can't take it back either! But... The Final Empire! I now have the whole set, and I can read it next month! And I can't wait to pick up this long awaited trilogy that everyone seems to love! Just... Mistborn.


5. Warcross (Warcross #1), by Marie Lu
This book looks so interesting, can't wait to pick this up and know why the heck everyone seems to love this! I only got this the other day, but I will definitely want to pick this up before October is over! Not just the cover, but that the main character is a hacker that gets offered a job in the world's biggest videogame appeals massively to me!


And that was my September Book Haul (2017)! I don't know why, but I'm literally tripping over what book I want to read next in this haul! Like I normally have an idea of what order I want to read these books, but with this one I have no clue whatsoever! Let me know in the comments which one you think I should read first!

So that is all I have for you today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you all on Monday!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment