Monday 4 September 2017

Books I Did Not Finish and Series' I Am DNF'ing

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And everybody has books that they didn't particularly like, I have books that I didn't like all that much!
And then there are the books that I Did Not Finish. (DNF)
So today I thought I would share this list with you.
Enjoy!


Books I Did Not Finish
Now, there's literally only one, but I'm going to mention it anyway, purely because I do not like not finishing books. The only book is...

1. The Casual Vacancy, by J K Rowling
Despite the high hopes that I would like and complete this book, I have to be honest. I got about half way through and was unable to continue due to the fact that squat happened. I admit, it was good to see the reaction to someone high up on the board of the town dying from multiple perspectives, but there was no event that took it any further. The description was good, but that just wasn't enough to keep me interested. (Please don't hate me in the comments).

Series' I Am DNF'ing

1. Snow Like Ashes trilogy, by Sara Raasch

Although I may be swayed if someone in the comments talks about how much they love it, I doubt I will. Although it was an enjoyable read, it was two years ago, and it seems unlikely that I will continue with the rest of the trilogy, (despite how beautiful the covers are.) Just, the pacing was kind of off, and from what I remembered was that there was a lot to be desired for the plot. So, I doubt I will be continuing with the trilogy any time soon.


2. Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, by E. L James

Again, I have only read the one book, and I gave it 1 star. There's no way in hell that I will be continuing this series'. No-one can convince me. Not only is this poorly written, but there is no plot-line.


3. Wolf Brother series, by Michelle Paver
So, I read the first book when I was in Year 10, aged 15. And it was really slow then. Now that there are six in the series, I highly doubt that I am going to want to read them any time soon, or any time in the future. Although this would be an ideal series for someone who is just getting into reading, but I didn't particularly enjoy this, at all really.



So that is all I have for you all today! I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you on Wednesday, when I should be posting a review; of what book, as of yet I haven't a clue! There have just been some amazing books lately!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you then!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx












No comments:

Post a Comment