Wednesday 1 March 2017

March TBR (2017)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I don't know why, but I just love doing TBRs! Maybe because it means I get to set a new monthly goal to aim at. There's something about that that just appeals to me!
But enough of the intro, here is my actual TBR: My TBR for the month of March!

March TBR (2017)
If you follow me on twitter (just search @TheWorldIsBooks), then you will know that this month is Series month! I will be attempting to read three or four series that I have started, but have not finished.
So these are the series that I will be attempting to finish this month!

Series and Trilogies
1. The Raven Boys, by Maggie Steifvater
There are four books in this series, and I so far I've only read the first book. These are the books in the series:
  • The Raven Boys
  • The Dream Thieves
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue
  • The Raven King
The Raven Boys series is about a girl called Blue, who lives in a family of Supernatural psychics. She has been told that, if she kisses her true love, they will die. And there are also the Raven Boys that Blue gets mixed up in, after she sees the ghost of one of them, which could mean two things: She is their true love, or she killed them. I didn't altogether love the first one, but I liked it enough to continue on with the series. And the covers are to die for, so that's reason enough: to have these covers on my bookshelf!


2. Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo
I'm including this duology this month because even though it isn't technically a trilogy or series, the second book in the series came out last September, and I really want to finish this duology to see how it ends! I've only read the first book in the duology, but I did really enjoy it!
These are the titles, and I really hope I get to these this month!
  • Six of Crows
  • Crooked Kingdom

3. Red Queen, by Victoria Aveyard
I've actually been following this series since before it came out. I got King's Cage about a week before it came out, and I am genuinely looking forward to reading the third book in the series, because it's the biggest one so far!
The fourth and final book in the series comes out next year, but these are the books that are currently out now!
  • Red Queen
  • Glass Sword
  • King's Cage
If this book is anything like the first two, this ought to be quite a book! Really looking forward to it!

Other Books
4. Heartless, by Marissa Meyer
I know I said this month was going to be all about the series', but this book is basically a stop gap, if I go into a reading slump after finishing a series, or I can't get into the next series. I saw this just the other day, and I haven't read a Marissa Meyer book in ages, so this seems to be the perfect book to put on my TBR for this month.
5. The Casual Vacancy, by J K Rowling
I started this towards the end of last month, and I'm currently about 150 pages into it. It's okay so far, and even though I'm not expecting to finish it this month because of the mountain I'm already attempting to read, I'm going to try and read it now and again, between series because it is actually quite interesting, despite the mixed reviews that I've been hearing about!

So that is my March TBR (2017)! I admit it is quite ambitious, but I'm hoping to read most of the series' in this list!
So, I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you on Friday!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx





  


No comments:

Post a Comment