Wednesday 15 February 2017

Valentine's Day Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since yesterday was Valentine's Day, I thought I'd be soppy and do the Valentine's Day Book Tag!
Enjoy!

Valentine's Day Book Tag
1. First book crush
I don't remember exactly who, but most likely Edward because when I was younger I was a twi-hard through and through. I mean, well spoken, gentle, and oh so mysterious, who wouldn't even be a little bit intrigued?


2. What book would you want as your Valentine?
Well, any book I want at the time, really. I'd probably say that I'd like The Hate U Give, by Angie Thomas- A book about a girl that goes to an upper class school, but lives in a lower class society. And then her whole world is shattered when she is the only witness to the fatal shooting of her unarmed best friend, by a police officer.
But since The Hate U Give is not out until the 28th, I think I'll go with A List of Cages, by Robin Roe. This book came out last month, it's all over Booktube and I really want to read it as soon as possible!




3. Candy hearts or chocolate?
We don't have candy hearts in the UK (that I've seen), so chocolate, hands down.

4. What book would you gift to your true love?
I don't have a true love, but probably the first book in the Skulduggery Pleasant trilogy if I had to guess. The first book is short, snappy, makes me laugh, and has a bunch of kick-ass scenes and characters. Plus it's the perfect book as a stepping stone to get into reading.


5. Favourite rom-com
Bridget Jones probably. It shows that the road to love doesn't have to be classy or go perfectly and without a hitch. Plus the punch up between Colin Firth and Hugh Grant is a scene I look forward to in both films. You just can't beat them in my opinion.


6. Best Valentine's gift you've ever received (or want to receive)
Never received a gift (because I just spend all of my day in books and never talk to anyone), but I guess I'd like to receive some flowers and chocolates, because if you can't do it on Valentine's Day, when can you?

7. Favourite thing about Valentine's day (if you love it) OR favourite thing to do on Valentine's day (if you hate it) 
I don't really have a favourite thing to do on Valentine's Day. It's just another day to me.

So that was the Valentine's Day Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it, and I will see you all on Friday!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment