Wednesday 22 February 2017

February Book Haul (2017)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And (somehow) it's approaching the end of the month! (How, I don't know- even though this month is shorter than the typical month...)
So I figured that it was time for my monthly book haul!
I bought a total of four books this month, and they're all pretty well-known!
So take a seat, if your not sat already, since this is on the internet, and read about the books I bought this month!


February Book Haul (2017)
So even though I only bought 4 books this month, they are all pretty well-known, and I think you'll like what I bought!

1. Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3), by Brandon Sanderson
I finally found another book from the Mistborn trilogy! I now have the last two, and I only need the first one (The Last Empire) to marathon this trilogy! I'm so close. And who doesn't love the cover! I sure do. But seriously, I've waited the longest to read this Sci-fi infested trilogy, that I just know I'm going to love! If I haven't found The Last Empire by my birthday, I'm gonna buy it then, because I just know that I'm going to love this epic Sci-fi trilogy!

2. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2), by Leigh Bardugo
I wasn't altogether sure if I was going to get the final book to the Six of Crows duology when I finished the first one. But, there was another book that I'm going to mention in a minute that I wanted in Waterstones that turned out to be Buy One Get One Half Price, so I decided to get this too, because there's nothing more satisfying than finished a series! I hope to get to this in the next couple of months, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the duology comes to a close!

3. King's Cage (Red Queen #3), by Victoria Aveyard
This was the book that I went to get in Waterstones. This was actually on the 2nd, and I was surprised to see it on the shelf, let alone with Buy One Get One Half Price on it (they normally wait a week or so before putting the deal on it). But I just love this series so much, with the princes, the powers, and the oh so twisty plot that leave you shocked to pieces! Also, take a look at this cover! They just keep getting better, and I can't wait to see what happens next in this explosive series! I should also get to this one within the next couple of months too!

4. Caraval (Caraval #1), by Stephanie Garber



I saw this at the phenomenal price of £5 in Asda a couple of weeks ago and I just had to have it! The next day, I finished the book. I don't want to tell you too much about how I loved it, because I want to post a review in the next week or so, but this book was mysterious and exciting, and that was part of what I loved, and you were never quite sure what was real and what wasn't. Review up in the next week or so.
So that was my February Book Haul (2017)! I know it wasn't very long, but I'm really looking forward to reading all of the ones that I haven't already read!
I will see you all on Friday, when I hope to review something or other.
But I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will see you then!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment