And today I am doing the Mystery Blogger Award!
I'm going to count this as a tag, so check it out on the tag list down below (on Post Pandemonium (2017))
I did get tagged for this twice, so I will make this post extra long and do both versions of questions, because tags are really fun!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
Who nominated me?
So two people nominated me, so I will be doing both versions of questions.
So thank-you Emmi, from A Book Blog (here's the link to her blog: https://abookblogsite.wordpress.com/)
And thank-you to Elena, from The Book Portal (here's the link to her blog: http://elenaoftheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk/).
Thank-you so much to the both of you, and I look forward to answering your questions!
And let's not forget the creator of this tag: Okoto Engima (here is the link to her blog too!: https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/)
3 Things About Me
1. I haven't worn a skirt for YEARS. I'll wear a dress if it's nice, but never a skirt.
2. I've lived in the same house for 15 years.
3. I hate how much stuff I have to carry for college. I have spindly little arms, and it doesn't help at all.
Questions from Enni
1. If you could be any book character, who would you be?
That's a hard one, there's so many good characters! Maybe Luna from Harry Potter! We are kind of similar, because we are both Ravenclaw, and we both go off on a tangion, and completely off topic. But we are both wise, and quirky, so I think I'll pick Luna.
2. What book are you planning on buying next?
I'm considering picking up Wayfarer, by Alexandra Bracken, so I just marathon the duology before the Booksplotion live show on the 4th February, so probably Wayfarer. Failing that, probably The Chemist, by Stephanie Meyer. It's a thriller that sounds super interesting, plus it's half price in Waterstones at the moment, so it's plaguing my thoughts more than it should.
3. What is your favourite reading spot?
The bus. I get most of my reading in the week done on the bus on the way to college, but I'll read on any bus, because the moving vehicle doesn't really bother me. Crazy, huh?
4. What character would you choose to be your boyfriend?
I don't know. It changes with my mood to be honest. But right now I'm leaning towards Adam, from Before I Die, (by Jenny Downham). He's... just the perfect person. Daring, and courageous, yet sensitive and genuine. He's not the realest character, the situation he's in, but through Tessa (the main character of Before I Die) he learns to love and learns that there's more than what he knows.
5. What is the most times you've read one book?
I really don't know. Once I read a book a certain amount (I stop counting after like 10) I stop counting the amount of times I've read a book. I've never finished a book and started it again straight away, but there's a small circle of books that I pick up, if I'm in a reading slump, or I just feel like reading them.
6. RANDOM: Do you think that superheroes should wear a cloak?
Nope. Cloaks get caught on things. I decided this from Edna, from the Incredibles. (DID YOU GUYS KNOW THEY'RE MAKING AN INCREDIBLES 2 FILM?!!!!!!)
Questions from Elena
1. What is your favourite book(s)?
That's a difficult one, but I have to say Mind Games, by Teri Terry. It was just the best book I've read so far. But if you ask at the end of the year, I might say something else. Who knows? But right now, it's Mind Games, by Teri Terry.
2. If you remember, what was the very first book you have ever read?
I don't actually remember, but it has to have been one of the Beatrix Potter books that I got the day I was born. Those would have been one of the first I presume.
3. Random: Do you like chocolate?
I love chocolate. I have a very bad chocolate habit. Not just chocolate. Profiteroles, eclairs, chocolate sauce, hot chocolate, chocolate cake, or just plain chocolate. Don't care which type, whether it be white, dark, or milk. Just love chocolate.
4. Books or movies?
Is that even a question? Books. ALWAYS BOOKS.
5. Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction. I'd like to read more non-fiction in the future, but for the moment, fiction.
My Best Post
Hmmm... Probably my review for Songs About A Girl (Songs About A Girl #1), by Chris Russell. It isn't my longest review by a long shot, but I think I really accurately shared my thoughts and feelings on that review, because that book was at the top of my Favourite Books of 2016 list!
(Both are on Post Pandemonium 2016, so go and check them out!)
Two Chicks On Books (http://www.twochicksonbooks.com/)
Dark Faerie Tales (http://darkfaerietales.com/)
Alexis Tucker at These Splendid Sentences (http://thesesplendidsentences.blogspot.co.uk/)
Books, Dreams, Life (https://staceyschneller06.wordpress.com/)
Artemis Book Hunters (https://artemisbookhuntersblog.wordpress.com/)
The Book Swag (https://thebookswag.wordpress.com/)
Zelle at Fragile Myths (https://fragilemyths.com/)
Jade at Drink Coffee and Read Books (https://drinkcoffeeandreadbooks.wordpress.com/)
Kimberly at Nelms Tree Books (http://nelmstreebooks.blogspot.co.uk/)
Amy at A Magical World of Words (https://amagicalworldofwords.blogspot.co.uk/)
1. If you could meet one character, who would it be and why?
2. What book is currently at the top of the pile to read next?
3. Which book would you want to make into a film?
4. Which character do you love to hate?
5. And which character do you actually hate?
Random!: What's your absolute favourite Disney film? Ever?
So that is the Mystery Blogger Award! I hope you enjoyed it, and I just want to say that I love you guys, you're the ones that keep me blogging, something I love to do! And I couldn't do it without your support!
So I hope you have a wonderful day, and I will see you all soon!