Saturday 17 December 2016

Year 2017!

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since 3 out of the last 5 posts I've done have been reviews, I thought I'd give you guys a break and talk about what I plan to post next year: 2017!
I know this is a little early as it isn't anywhere near the end of 2016 yet, but I wanted to post about it anyway.
So everybody, this is my Year 2017 post! (I hope you enjoy it :D ).

Year 2017!
Reading Goals
So, 2017 is going to be the year that I focus on finish all the series and trilogies that I started this year. I did manage to finish a couple this year, but I still have a ton left to finish. These series and trilogies include:
1. The 5th Wave trilogy, by Rick Yansey
2. Demon Road trilogy, by Derek Landy (this one will most likely first, as Demon Road is what I am reading next, and Derek Landy is releasing another book in March, I think, so I want to catch up on his work before that).
3. The Raven Boys series, by Maggie Stiefvater- everybody has been raving about this series, especially as the final book in the series came out a couple months ago. I also recently obtained Dream Thieves, the second book in the series, so it's a good reason to read the series in 2017.
4. The Infernal Devices, by Cassandra Clare- I currently have 2/3 of the books for this popular trilogy at the moment, and I will definitely be getting the third book in the trilogy at some point during the year.
5. The Flawed duology, by Cecelia Ahern- I read this book less than a month ago, and I can't wait to read the concluding book, which is released at the end of March!

Other than finishing some series and trilogies, I would like to re-read some of my favourite series: The Slated trilogy, Mind Games, all by Teri Terry; I'll Give You The Sun, by Jandy Nelson; and the much mentioned Skulduggery Pleasant series! :D

Writing Goals
As for the writing side, my main goal is to final my first draft! I would also love to start my second draft, but the first draft is the main goal.

So those are my goals for 2017! I hope you enjoyed it!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you all on Monday!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment