Friday 30 December 2016

December Wrap Up (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And this feels like a cop out, considering I promised a Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them review, but as it is the last available time I will be able to post in December (and even in 2016), I'm going to be doing my December Wrap Up!

December Wrap Up (2016)
This month I actually surprised myself and finished all the books that I had on my TBR! I read a total of 4 books this month, which was exactly what I needed to complete my reading goal of this year! (50 books)
1. Champion (Legend #3), by Marie Lu
2. Flawed (Flawed #1), by Cecelia Ahern
3. Paper Towns, by John Green
4. Demon Road (Demon Road #1), by Derek Landy

I may not have read much this month, but I did enjoy everything, even if they weren't the biggest of books. Feel free to check out the reviews, because they're all on Post Pandemonium!
(Also feel free to comment on any of those reviews.)

So that is my December Wrap Up! And officially the last post I will do in 2016!

But that's not all I have to say.

This year has been amazing. I've received requests to review some books by published authors, and for the most part, I've read them! (Well, one!) I reached 5,000 views, then 10, then 20,000.
And it's all because of you guys. I wouldn't have reached these massive number of views if it hadn't been for all the support and the comments, so thank-you!
(Even if you've only been on this blog a couple of times, it still makes a difference, so thank-you!)

So that is all I have to say today! I hope you liked the post, sorry it was a tiny bit (very) short, but one of my goals for 2017 is to make regularly longer posts.
So I will see you in 2017! (On Monday, when I will be posting my January TBR!)
So I hope you all have an amazing day, and I will see you then!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment