Monday 7 November 2016

NaNoWriMo: Week 1

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And as promised, this month I promised that I would be doing weekly updates for my NaNoWriMo word counts, and this week is week 1.
I feel no reason not to do this post now, so here's the post:

                                NaNoWriMo: Week 1

Day: 7
Word Count: 2265
Status: WAY behind

Why?
Okay, the reason is that I started writing on Saturday, because my laptop wasn't turning on (so I got a new one on Saturday), and that was when I started NaNoWriMo. So here is kind of like a summary of what I was thinking on each day.

Saturday 5th November
Words written: 2010 words
Word count: 2010 words
Thoughts: I reached 2000 words. It took me 6 hours, but I got to 2000, and if I write 2000 words a day, I will be caught up by the end of the month.
However, I need to get quicker at reaching 2000 as I will not get as much time as this (today is an exception).
Overall, happy with my progress today, and hopeful that I will be able to reach 50,000 words by the end of the month :).

Sunday 6th November
Words written: 255 words
Word count: 2265 words
Thoughts: Since I only had like an hour to write today, (and without an outline- it's on my old laptop that WILL NOT TURN ON) I only wrote 255 words today, which is disappointing.
BUT I will pick myself off, and get ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day.

Monday 7th November (Today)
Words written (at the moment): 0
Word count: 2265 words
Thoughts (right now): I haven't yet started writing, but I hope to write a whole lot today, because I'm going to be doing word sprints for the next 2.5 hours.
Target: 4000 words. (I swear to god that I won't sleep until that goal is reached).

So that is my NaNoWriMo: Week 1 update! I hope you enjoyed it, sorry it wasn't too long, but I hope it helped other writers that are struggling with the word count that you may not be the only one that is seemingly WAY BEHIND.
Comment down below what your current word count is, and what you feel about this!
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will see you soon (next Monday- the end of NaNoWriMo: Week 2!)
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment