Saturday 1 October 2016

September Wrap Up (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And my September Wrap Up is coming a little late this year, but it means there's one more book to add to the list!
With further ado, here's my September Wrap Up!

September Wrap Up (2016)
So here are the books I read in the month of September! 

1. Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings #1), by Jackson Pearce
2. Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings #2), by Jackson Pearce
3. Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings #3), by Jackson Pearce
4. Cold Spell (Fairytale Retellings #4), by Jackson Pearce 
5. Nerve, by Jeanne Ryan 
6. The Call, by Peador O Guilin

So those are the books that I read this month! (Or last month, since it is October, technically). I have reviews up for all of them, excluding The Call, since I literally finished that at 23:45 last night (so It's technically still a September read). (I'm saying technically a lot, aren't I?). 

So that is my September Wrap Up! I will be doing my October TBR tomorrow, so I will see you all then! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I'm off to read Three Dark Crowns, by Kendare Blake! (I bought it when I finished work).
So, byeeee!

-Abi xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment