Friday 21 October 2016

My TBR List (Update)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And even though it's sort of a random time, I thought it would be a good time to update you on all the books I have yet to read!
(Because there are a lot more than last time- I'm talking like 15+ books).


My TBR List (Update)

So, I'm just gonna be listing the titles and the authors, and maybe a sentence of two about them because there are a lot of them! Also, some of these are the next book in the series, or the second book in a series that I haven't started yet, but they are all books that I want to read.

1. The Girl On The Train, by Paula Hawkins
I think you guys have heard of this one, because the film is in cinemas now! (And I have to say, that film is amazing!)

2. The Wolf Wilder, by Katherine Rundell 
I got this book because it was one of the featured books of the month in Waterstones, and it looked interesting.  That's the be all and end all of it really. 
 

3. Passenger, by Alexandra Bracken 
Okay, I've had this book for a while and I don't know why I haven't read it yet. Seriously. 

4. The Uncommoners The Uncrooked Sixpence, by Jennifer Bell 
The same thing for this one. It's probably a reading slump, because this book grabbed me from the first page (I read the start to get the gist of it before I actually started reading it). 

5. The Hate List, by Jennifer Brown 
I think I actually have a legit reason for reading this, which was that the plot wasn't what I thought it was. I know that's no excuse, but I hope to read it soon. 

6. The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2), by Brandon Sanderson 
Okay, this is the book I was talking about when I talked about "second books in the series that I haven't started yet". I bought this because I've wanted to read the Mistborn trilogy for the LONGEST time. Plus that cover is effin' beautiful.

7. Legend (Legend #1), by Marie Lu

8. Prodigy (Legend #2), by Marie Lu

9. Champion (Legend #3), by Marie Lu
I actually got this trilogy at Tesco for £1.50! The procceds went to charity, and I hadn't read this trilogy. That's basically the thought process that went into buying this trilogy. Can't wait to read this trilogy, especially as these books are TINY. 

10. Not If I See You First, by Eric Lindstrom 


 11. Orangeboy, by Patrick Lawrence

12. Fireblood (Fireblood #1), by Elly Blake
Okay, I couldn't find the cover for this, as it isn't out yet, but I'm not at liberty to discuss where I got this from, but I really can't wait for it. This book is about a character that is a fireblood, in a world where Frostbloods rule, and Firebloods are being hunted down, which isn't exactly good for the character. I'll probably be reading this in the new year, as the publication date is January 2017. 

13. House Rules, by Jodi Picoult 
Now this book I will definitely be reading, as it is my "Read a book with 500+ pages" for my 2016 TBR Jar Challenge. Definitely a book I'm excited to read as Jodi Picoult is known for her plot twists. 

14. The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2), by Rick Yancey 

15. The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3), by Rick Yancey 
I should really get on these two soon, as they are tiny, and it would literally take me a couple hours to read each book. I think the only thing stopping me is re-reading The 5th Wave, because the last time I read that it was January. But I will definitely have read these by the end of the year. 

16. Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns #1), by Kendare Blake 

17. The Casual Vacancy, by J K Rowling
This book has been on my TBR for longer than I care to admit (maybe like 5 months). I'm a bit iffy on it, but it's J K Rowling, so I may as well give it a try. 

18. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1), by Cassandra Clare

19. Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2), by Cassandra Clare
Okay, for those of you who have been following my blog for a while, know that this is on my TBR. And I was super lucky to get these, because I got them from charity shops (different ones, but I got them in like the space of a week). I think I'm gonna wait to get marathon the trilogy, and if I don't get Clockwork Princess by Christmas, then I'll get it myself. 
You won't have to wait too long to hear my thoughts on them though, because I am really looking forward to reading this trilogy!


20. Vortex (Tempest #2), by Julie Cross
This is the second book in my first time-traveller trilogy, and I am really excited to read this! Hopefully it'll be by the end of the year (cos I still need to read 6 books to complete my Goodreads Reading Challenge)!

21. Flawed (Flawed #1), by Cecelia Ahern 
It's been a while since I mentioned this, but again, I will definitely be reading it before the year is out because it's the book that I've got tabbed as "Read a new-to-you author" for my TBR Jar Challenge! The sequel is out in March 2017, and it seems really interesting because it's set in today's time, but it also seems a bit eerie. It takes place in a city/town where people have to be perfect, and you're either perfect, or flawed. You can probably guess where the protagonist ends up, but I'm looking forward to learning more about the world that these characters live in, and the characters we get to see. 


22. Desolation (Demon Road #2), by Derek Landy 

23. American Monsters (Demon Road #3), by Derek Landy 
The shame is real for this series. Derek Landy is one of my all time favourite authors, and the fact that he has two books that I HAVEN'T READ YET is devastating. I WILL read these by the end of the year, because they are literally tiny. 

So those are the books on my TBR! I hope to read these all soon,  because it really is getting ridiculous how many books I have on this list!
Comment down below which one you think I should read next!
So I will see you all on sunday, and I hope you have an amazing day!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxx











No comments:

Post a Comment