Friday 28 October 2016

Halloween Book Tag!

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since I did a sort of winter-y book tag mid month, I figured I'd do a halloween book tag, since it's literally round the corner!
So here's the Halloween Book Tag!


Halloween Book Tag
1. Favourite scary must read
I don't really have many books I could talk about for this category, having not yet read a Stephen King book, but I think I'll have to go with Lord Loss, by Darren Shan. 
Image result for lord loss book cover
Now not much scares me, but there was one scene when I was reading this book that just got my heart beating. (It's the scene where he's exploring the house when Lord Loss has killed his parents and sister- this was in chapter two, so it wasn't really a spoiler!) But seriously, that book did freak me out- just a little bit.

Scariest Book Cover
Image result for night of the living dummy goosebumps cover
Okay, I've never read this, but doesn't this cover creep you out? Whenever I've walked into a book shop and seen this cover, I've just jumped out of my skin. Just something about those unblinking eyes. 

If you could pick any author to go trick or treating with, who would you pick?
Image result for john green funny pictures
John Green for sure! He's just so inspiring, and funny, which is a good combination! Plus, we could talk about arts stuff and writing and just be nerdy together! So I'm going with John Green!

If you could dress up for any fictional character for Halloween, who would it be?
With much consideration, I think I'll go for Tanith Low.
Image result for tanith low
Not purely for the costume, but for the character. But the costume is still pretty awesome: Black jeans, whole outfit is leather, plus she can run on walls. I'd be a bit cold if I was Tanith Low for Halloween,, but it'd be worth it to be her for Halloween. 

If you could find anything, from any book, in your trick and treat stash, 
what would you hope to find?
I'm going to have to copy thequirkybooknerd's answer for this one, and choose the Invisibility Cloak. 
Image result for the invisibility cloak harry potter
There just shouldn't have to be an explanation for this, but I'll give one anyway. Not that it makes much difference (because I do this anyway), but it would be nice to just drift away from people so I could read or write whenever. And I know, I'd only for good, not for when I shouldn't... 
(I totally would :D ).  

In what fiction world would you like to go trick-or-treating?
At first, I thought about saying Hogwarts. But then I remembered that Harry's parents died on Halloween, so I have a second option.
Image result for narnia setting
Narnia! I've been dying to go to Narnia. There isn't really any reasoning that links Halloween and Narnia, but I just think it would be amazing at Halloween!

What book villain would you not want to meet on Halloween?
I'm trying not to go obvious anymore (we all know my answer would be Voldemort if I was), so I'm going to go with Nico, from the Slated trilogy. This guy is just creepy. (And he's fast, so that makes him all the more terrifying). To make it worse, he's super attractive. 
READ THAT TRILOGY! It's incredible. 

Would you rather dress up as a vampire, zombie, werewolf or a shadowhunter?
Image result for shadowhunter mortal instruments
Shadowhunter takes it. Everytime. 

Pick a candy (just one) from Harry Potter that you would love to find in your stash?
Image result for bertie botts every flavour beans harry potter world
I say that because it would be fun to see people's reactions. Plus I'm feeling brave and I feel like it would be a challenge if I got a horrible flavour, like bogeys etc. (Yep, I'm weird) :).

What is your favourite Halloween sweet?
I don't really have a specific one, but I always loved the chocolate, especially as I ended up with a lot of it. (My twin brother preferred sweets, so we'd always switch, else we'd end up with them until the following year). So it always worked out in my favour. 
I suppose if I had to say a specific chocolate that I loved the most, it would have to be Milky Way Chocolate Bar that I always got a ton of, because they were my favourite :D. 
Image result for milky way chocolate bar

So, I tag:
-Everyone! If you want to do the tag, then go ahead and do it! (I know I do this for pretty much every tag. (Okay, literally every tag), but I really don't think I should say to people that want to do the tag not to do it. Besides, half the tags I do, I haven't been tagged for!)

So that is my post for today! I hope you all have a lovely day and I will see you all on Sunday!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment