Friday 26 August 2016

Popular Books I Haven't Read (Yet)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since I've never done this list before, I thought it would be fun to do "Popular Books I've Never Read"!
Some of the books on this list are on my series/trilogies tbr, which I posted earlier in the year, but there are only so many books I know, so forgive me if some of these look familiar!

Popular Books I Haven't Read

1. The Mistborn trilogy, by Brandon Sanderson 
So far I've only got the second one, but this series is high up on my must read list, so if I don't find the rest by Christmas, I'll just go and buy them. This is a sci-fi trilogy, and that's about all I know about it. (Other than the fact that I know I'm going to love it, because I haven't read a new Sci-fi trilogy in like a year).
2. The 5th Wave, by Rick Yansey 
This trilogy was going to be on this list from the get go. I've finished the first one twice, and I should've just finished this trilogy before I posted this. It's  on my series tbr for 2016, and I really hope to finish this in the next couple of months.

3. Percy Jackson series, by Rick Riordan 
Okay, I know I included this in my completed series list, (eons ago) but I'm actually not completely sure I finished it. I reckon I got to the 4th book (I think), and since I was 12 at the time, I just thought I was done. But I definitely need to give these a re-read at some point. 

4. The Infernal Devices, by Cassandra Clare
The Mortal Instruments, British version. And from what I've heard, it's better, because Cassandra Clare's books progressively get better, and The Infernal Devices kind of got woven into the second half of the Mortal Instruments (in terms of release dates). Also, it's set in the early 1900s. 

5.  A Song of Ice and Fire, by George R R Martin 
Okay, there's a reason I haven't read this. 1) They're MASSIVE, so they'd be a really big time commitment, and 2) My family tried to shield me from reading them, (because some of those are GRAPHIC. I'm not talking about the violence-though they're pretty bad apparently). But I need to read these as soon as possible. Or watch the tv show. Or both, probably.  But soon. 

6. Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon 
Okay, this series just sparked my interest one day, because something about the characters sounded interesting. So, because of that, I don't know too much about it, except for the fact that it's set in Scotland, and that a lot of people seem to like it. Should be reading this by summer of next year though.

7. Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi 
This trilogy has been on my radar for so long, it's gotten pathetic that I haven't read it. This is definitely at the top of the list to read. 
9. The Darkest Minds, by Alexandra Bracken 
And finally, the Darkest Minds trilogy. The shame is real with this trilogy, because I am currently reading Passenger and loving it. And I still haven't even started this trilogy yet. I also can't seem to find it anyway in any shops. ANYWHERE. But I feel like I should have read it by now, because it's just one of those trilogies that you feel is compulsory to read. And read it I shall. Eventually. 

So those are the Popular Books I Haven't Read (Yet)! I hope you enjoyed this post, and I can promise I will be getting to all of these series and trilogies at some point. Eventually. 
So I will be seeing you all soon guys, but definitely on Sunday, okay? Okay. 
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment