Wednesday 31 August 2016

August Wrap Up (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since this is the day last of August, It's the perfect time to do a wrap up!
I don't know why, but I love doing wrap ups.
So here are the books that I read in the month of August!

August Wrap Up (2016)

So here is the list of books I read this month:

1. On the Other Side, by Carrie Hope Fletcher
2. Since You've Been Gone, by Morgan Matson 
3. Chasing the Stars, by Malorie Blackman 
4. Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6), by Sara Shephard
5. Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo 
6. A Perfect Ten, by Chris Higgins
7. Bloodlust & Initiation, by Alex Duval 

So towards the end of the month when I saw that I wasn't reading as much as I wanted to, I decided to read a book that I'd read before, in the hope that I could pull it together to read Passenger before the end of the month. But by that point it was the 29th and I still hadn't finished Passenger! 

So today I decided to re-read a Bloodlust and Initiation (the first and second books in the Vampire Beach, which I have reviewed the third and fourth books, Ritual and Legacy.) Find those reviews on Post Pandemonium. 

So those are the books that I read in the month of August! I will see you all on Friday, when I will be posting my September TBR, so look out for that! 
So now I have to go dress up as an 80s party-goer, (photo-shoot for my next performance). Have a lovely day and I will see you all on Friday!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment