Friday 15 July 2016

Introducing... On the Other Side, by Carrie Hope Fletcher

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I had no idea what I was going to post if it wasn't the Glass Sword review, and guess what? I didn't finish Glass Sword! (Shocker there!)
So, I literally had no ideas. I know, another shock.
And then I remembered that I had recently obtained a book I had been waiting for for almost half a year (I'm not kidding with this, I pre-ordered it at the beginning of February)
Since you've probably already seen the title then you know what book I'm talking about, so with that, I start the post!



Introducing... On the Other Side, by Carrie Hope Fletcher
Okay so on my last introduction (Never Always Sometimes, by Adi Alsaid, which I have posted both an introduction and a review for. Hehe, shameless advertising there) I put that I usually do introductions for books that I have just bought and am more excited to read than normal and plan to read asap, but that one I'd had for a while and wanted to read soon. Now this case is kind of the same, like in the way that I got it yesterday, but I won't be reading it until the start on next month. Which seems pretty long because I've been patiently waiting since February.                                                                          But, I guess I could wait a few more weeks... 
Okay, so I guess I should tell you something about the plot. Here it is!
Evie Snow is 82 years old and the book starts with her dying in her sleep (I know, blunt!), but before she can go through the gate to her own personal heaven, she finds that she is 27 again and she can't get through because her soul is too heavy. For Evie to pass through that gate, she needs to make her soul lighter. That means unburdening herself of the three secrets that she has kept for fifty years, so she must find a way to tell someone before it's too late. 
Okay, so that is all I know about this book, but it's enough to be excited about it. It's meant to be a really easy, really cute read, which is why I'm looking forward to reading it so much. 

So that was my introduction to On the Other Side! I hope you enjoyed the post, I will definitely be posting my Glass Sword on Sunday/ Monday, and I will see you then! Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment