Wednesday 1 June 2016

June TBR (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I finished City of Heavenly Fire! That review will be up by the end of the week, but for now, it's the start of June, so it's time for a TBR!

June TBR (2016)
June TBR Jar Challenges: Read a book that someone else picks
Re-read a favourite book
Okay, this month I decided to choose two (because even though it isn't the right month to do that, I have so many books on my list that are tied to categories). So even though I picked two categories that don't apply to any of the books I currently own, this is going to be the month where I read all the books that aren't tied to categories.
So here's my tbr list:

Read a book that someone else picks: Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline
Someone actually picked this book flippantly, like it wasn't anything official. But this book actually sounds really interesting, and I can't wait to read it! 

Re-read a favourite book
Okay, there are multiple contenders for this category, and they are fairly different. Comment below which of these books you think I should read:
Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
Mind Games, by Teri Terry
If I Stay, by Gayle Forman

These books are incredibly different, but I love them all for different ways. 
Comment down below which one I should read! 

Other Books
Never Always Sometimes, by Adi Alsaid
I've already told you guys pretty much everything I know about this book, all the details are on my Introducing... Never Always Sometimes post. If you haven't checked it out, you should! 


Cross My Heart, Hope To Die, by Sara Shephard
This is the fifth book in this series, and I'm thinking that I'll make the next book in the series the contender for "Read a final book in the series". But first I've got to get through this one, and I'm really looking forward to it, because so far it's a really good series. 

Tempest, by Julie Cross
This book is able time travel, and it looks really interesting. Honestly, I really hope this book is like it looks like on the back. They'll be a review for this at one point (as there will be for all of them)

So those are all the books that I plan to read in June! I might read the Casual Vacancy afterwards, because there isn't really a challenge for any of the others, but the Casual Vacancy is one of those books were if I try to force enjoying it, it's more likely that I won't. 

Yeah, so that is all I have for you guys today! Don't forget to comment down below which of these books I should read for my tbr! That's out of:

Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
Mind Games, by Teri Terry
If I Stay, by Gayle Forman

So I will see you all on Friday, where unless there is something more vital, I will be posting my review of City of Heavenly Fire, by Cassandra Clare! 

So, bye! 

-Abi xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment