Wednesday 8 June 2016

Cross My Heart, Hope To Die (The Lying Game #5), by Sara Shephard

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I can't belive how quickly I read this book!

So here's the review!

Cross My Heart, Hope To Die (The Lying Game #5), by Sara Shephard. 
Title: Cross My Heart, Hope To Die
Author: Sara Shephard 
Genre: Murder Mystery 
Release date: 5th February, 2013
Pages: 231
Blurb:                                         "IT'S NOT EASY BEING ME.
BUT MY SISTER HAS NO CHOICE.
After I died, my killer forced my twin sister to take my place- or else. Now Emma is an expert at being me. She tosses her hair with the signature Sutton Mercer flip and can lead a Lying Game prank with the best of them. She's even repairing my relationship with my adoptive family. The only thing she hasn't done is solve my murder. 
Then our birth mother, the woman who abandoned us, shows up in Tucson. Emma hasn't seen Becky in twelve years, but Becky recognises Emma immediately- as Emma. Is it mother's intuition... or does Becky know I'm already gone?



My Thoughts 
Okay, I really didn't expect to read this book as quickly as I did! I mean, I know I say that at pretty much review (probably), but I do really mean that! 
I feel like literally everything happened in this book. Some new characters were introduced, and one of them said something that could (potentially) impact the plot for the final book, which I am actually really looking forward to. 
Just... the plot went haywire: like a domino effect. One things after another. A character gets introduced, and that character makes the plot take a turn that you weren't expecting, and then you find something out about a character that could have you questioning their legitimacy, and then the plot progresses... 
Oh, there was just one thing after another. To be honest, I'm really glad I picked up this series, this book was that good. 
I really loved that Sara Shepard showed a different side to several different characters in this book, they've become completely different characters compared to the first book, which is another thing that I really liked. 

There really wasn't anything that I didn't like about this book. I enjoyed the plot, the characters, and I really can't wait to see how Sara Shephard wraps this series up! I can't see how she's going to do it, but if it's half as good as this book was, it's sure to be quite a finale!
See you guys on friday, and ...bye!

-Abi xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment