Thursday 5 May 2016

My Top Ten Series and Trilogies

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And the amount of times that I changed my mind about what I wanted to post today (most of the time that I changed my mind I was just doodling away time) is unreal (so 3).
Anyway, I finally decided to post a list. You get to see what some of my favourite characters/books/authors are, and sometimes (not often) why I think that.
But mostly they're just quick and easy (bit of truth there).
So, lets get on with the list! Here's what I decided to do: (Saying that, you probably already know what it is because of the title, but here it is anyway:


My Top Ten Series and Trilogies 


I actually can't believe I haven't done this list, but I checked and re-checked all my posts, and I actually haven't, so full bombs away! (Don't know where that came from, but sometimes I just type things and go with it). 

So, this is the list of my top ten series and trilogies! These will not be in any particular order, because I honestly can't pick between them. Also, I will only be including series and trilogies that I have fully completed on this list. That does unfortunately mean that I won't be including The Fairytale Retellings series by Jackson Pearce, even though so far that series is awesome. So, this is the list: 

1. The Slated trilogy, by Teri Terry
2. Harry Potter and the... series by J K Rowling
3. Noughts and Crosses series, by Malorie Blackman
4. The Skulduggery Pleasant, by Derek Landy
5. The Power of Five series, by Anthony Horowitz 
6. The Hunger Games trilogy, by Suzanne Collins
7. The Lunar Chronicles, by Marissa Meyer
8. The Medusa Girls trilogy, by Tera Lynn Childs
9. The Twilight series, by Stephenie Meyer 
10. The Divergent trilogy, by Veronica Roth 

So those are my top ten series and trilogies... You guys know most of these, and those that aren't so well-known I'vve definitely mentioned at least a few dozen times, so you basically know them all anyway. If you haven't read any of these on this list, go out and get them in some way, be that buy them on the internet, call up a friend that you know owns the book, or go rob a bookshop (actually don't do that, because that would be bad). 

So, that is all that I have for you guys today, there is less than one hour left in the day (in the UK at least, in the US there is like another 7 hours left in the day, lucky people), and I am going to bed (attempt), so see you guys tomorrow! I will be doing my post on the Sunshine Blogger Award, because if you haven't heard someone nominated me! More information on that tomorrow, so again, I'm going to bed... Bye! 

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment