Monday 16 May 2016

Face-off #1: Emmett Cullen vs Finnick Odair

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I thought I'd start something new that I don't think anyone else does on their blog. These are face-offs, and what I do is I put two characters against each-other and kind of discuss which character I think would win in a fight, or which one out-classes the other one.
So, here's the post!

Face-off #1: Emmett Cullen vs Finnick Odair
                                        (Just                                      needed to have a picture of Finnick shirtless)

I thought for the first face-off I would start with some well known characters. These two are quite different in terms of characters, but their fighting skills are quite similar.

Finnick is older, which gives him an advantage, but Emmett is immortal, so he is also able in terms of how long they can go on for. Saying that, Emmett is immortal, so it doesn't matter what Finnick does, Emmett is going to win. Because... immortal.


So that is the face-off, and I wish it was longer but there wasn't really an argument between these two, but they were the closest I could have come up with in terms of fighting style.

Most of them are going to be longer than these, but like I said before, there wasn't really a question. I really hope to do more of these, let me know if you want to see more of these!

So that is all that I have for you guys today, I will see you on Wednesday (again, have no idea what I'm going to do, you can let me know what you want to see for that too). So, bye!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment