Sunday 24 April 2016

Read-a-thon Wrap Up

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I finished the read-a-thon! (Literally a half hour ago)
So, today I will be listing all the books that I finished during the 24 hours!
So, let's get on with the post!


Read-a-thon Wrap Up
To be honest, I wasn't really expecting to read much during these 24 hours. I was expecting to read like 100 pages and then get bored and go to play videogames or something. But actually, I completed my entire list and ready an extra 130 pages on my next book. This is the list!

1. City of Bones, (The Mortal Instruments #1), by Cassandra Clare (I was going to include Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes, but I finished that the night before)
It took me like 7/8 hours to finish this, and it was... okay. There wasn't really any spoilers for this book because I saw the film like 3 years ago. 
Saying that I didn't really enjoy this, I was trying to read this book as fast as I could, but I doubt I would have enjoyed this book much more, even if I had taken the time to read it. 

2. City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2), by Cassandra Clare
Liked this one a lot more than the first one.  Not sure how long it took me to finish this book, because I started it at like 8 or 9 at night and finished it the next morning, but I think for the speed that I was reading, I think I read it fairly quickly. Instead of just trying to read the book as fast as I could, I tried to enjoy it, and actually follow the story as opposed to just getting through the series. 

3. City of Glass, (The Mortal Instruments #3), by Cassandra Clare
I only read 138 pages of this book before 24 hours rolled around. Really enjoying this book. 

So, those are the books that I read during the read-a-thon! I hope you enjoyed the post, I will be posting reviews for all of these books. (Sorry if you don't like reviews). 
Also, this was my 100th post! I know, it's gone so quickly!
Anyway, that is all I have for you guys today, I will be posting my review for Me Before You, by JoJo Moyes tomorrow, so look out for that! 
Bye! 

-Abi xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment