Sunday 17 April 2016

My TBR List

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I thought I'd list my TBR list, and explain why each of them is on there. So here goes!

My TBR List
Okay, so I don't have an awful lot on my TBR list. I have a total of four books on my TBR, and yes that is a total pathetic amount compared to what some people have, but on the flip-side is actually pretty good. That follows to the fact that my TBR challenge, isn't so much a chance for me to dwindle my TBR pile down, but for me to get more creative over what I'm going to be reading that month. So, here's the list! (Also, all of these books are going to be on my monthly book haul, because I bought them all this month, but I couldn't think of what else to post about today, and the reason why I didn't do a book haul today, is because I'm waiting for some more books to arrive- I bought a couple more a few days ago)

1. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs
I had been contemplating reading this trilogy for a while, because I didn't particularly like the cover, but when the trailer for the film came out I just had to read it, because the trailer is AMAZING. I will be reading this trilogy in a couple of months (hopefully) because I don't seem to be in the contemporary kick that everyone else seems to be in (sorry). 


2. Fathomless, by Jackson Pearce
This is the third book in the companion series by Jackson Pearce, which revolves around different fairytales. It is so frustrating that they changed the cover designs halfway through the series, but because I love what I've read so far, I bought it. I currently own Sisters Red (first book in the series), I need to own Sweetly, because even though I can get it from the library, they have to order it from somewhere else, and it's just easier to own it. I'm waiting to pull out the TBR challenge: "Read a book based on a fairytale". I really hope to pick that one soon, because I really wanna read this soon. 

3. Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo
The hype for this book is so big, I just had to get in on it. The characters look super interesting, and the mission seems impossible, so I'm in. I really hope to read this before 27th September, because that is when Book 2 comes out (I'm gonna read it when I pick the "Read a new-to-you author", TBR challenge, because I haven't read any Leigh Bardugo yet. 

4. Flawed, by Cecelia Ahern
I've already told you guys about this book, but I don't think that I told you much about the plot, plus it's on my TBR, so I should probably talk about it again. This book is about a girl who, in a society where you have to be perfect, makes a split decision, and from what it looks like, is desperate not to be labelled flawed. It looks really good, and I really want to read it. 


So, that is my current TBR List! No doubt, I'll probably have more books to add to that in a couple of months, but for now, that's all I have. I will see you guys tomorrow, bye! 

-Abi xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment