Friday 29 April 2016

April Wrap Up (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since it is the last day of April, I will be doing my April Wrap Up! So, let's not dawdle, let's get on with the post!


April Wrap Up (2016)
I read a total of 7 books in the month of April, which I think is pretty good! I also participated I'm the Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon, and read two books in that 24 hours, which I thought was really good!
So, here are the books that I read in the month of April!

1. Book of Lies, by Teri Terry
2. Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4), by Sara Shepard
3. Me Before You, by JoJo Moyes
4. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1), by Cassandra Clare
5. City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2), by Cassandra Clare

TBR Jar Challenges
1. Read a book published in the last 3 years- This category pretty much means that I could read any book really, and I chose to read The Girl With All The Gifts, by M R Carey. This book went in a different direction then what I was expecting, but I still really enjoyed it. Full review somewhere on my blog.

2. Read a book you own and haven't read yet- Again, I could literally have read any book that I have, but I knew of wasn't going to read this book unless I took some initiative, so I decided to read More Than This, by Patrick Ness! There is also a review for this one as well.

So those are the books that I have read this month! I will be doing my TBR for the month of May on Sunday, so look out for that. So that is all I have for you guys today, bye!

-Abi xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment