Friday 1 April 2016

April TBR (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I have to say, it a strange typing April TBR, for some reason.
Anyway, this is my April TBR!


April TBR (2016) 

TBR Jar: April
It is the fourth month of the year, and so there will be two TBR Jar Challenges, instead of one. The ones that I picked were:
1. Read a book published in the last 3 years
2. Read a book you own and haven't read yet


TBR Jar Books
1. Read a book published in the last 3 years
I feel like I could literally read any book, because I own a fair amount of books that have been published in the last 3 years, but I'm going to go with "The Girl With All The Gifts", by M. R Carey,
and this book was released on January 14th, 2014. And also, if I don't take some initiative to read this book, I doubt I ever will, because I know I want to read it, but I just don't have that much drive towards it. So, this is one of my TBR Jar books for the month of April! 

2. Read a book you own and haven't read yet
Again, this is literally any book. So, I'm going to pick another one of my TBR that I'm not saving for any other category (for example, read a book by a new-to-you author, so Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo), and that book is "More Than This", by Patrick Ness. 
These books probably aren't very fitting for this time of year, but I like to get things done, and waiting for Halloween just so I can read some creepy books just doesn't appeal to me. 

Other Books
3. Book of Lies, by Teri Terry
I'm currently reading this now and I plan to dedicate my whole afternoon in the hope that I finish this book by tomorrow, because I don't know if you heard, but... I'm meeting the author tomorrow! And I want to finish it. 


4. Attachments, by Rainbow Rowell
Okay, I normally read borrowed books asap, but Book of Lies was an exception. But this will be what I will be reading next. 


5. Hide and Seek, by Sara Shepard
This is the fourth book, in this series, and I hope to continue on with this series. This book is about a girl trying to find out her twin sister's killer whilst pretending to be her. Too intense for words. 

So, those are the books that I will be reading this month! I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you guys have any thoughts, please let me know! I will see you guys on Sunday, when I will be posting my Eleanor & Park review! So, tata for now, bye! 

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment