Monday 21 March 2016

Top Characters That Aren't Protagonists

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since I did a list of my favourite protagonists a while ago, I thought it would be time to do a post on my favourite characters that aren't protagonists!
So, let's get on with the post!



Top Characters That Aren't Protagonists
1. Mrs Wealsey (From the "Harry Potter" series)
Oh, come on. I had to put this character into this list. Such a caring mother, she will do anything for her kids, I mean look at the way she handled Bellatrix Le Strange... Also she is fierce.
Favourite scene over there, and just for good measure... 
"Not my daughter, you bitch!"


2. Tanith Low (From the "Skulduggery Pleasant" series)
Love this character to bits. She looks twenty odd, but she is actually about 80. Plus she can walk up walls, and she fights with a sword, and she drives a frickin' MOTORBIKE. If they made a Skulduggery Pleasant film, I would really want to play her, because she is a bad-ass character, yet a big sister and role model to Valkyrie Cain, the protagonist. Love this character so much. 


3. Dr Lysander (From the "Slated" trilogy) 
This character is very interesting in this trilogy. She has a need for knowledge, and her relationship with Kyla (protagonist) is a breath of fresh air, because she doesn't just want knowledge, she also genuinely cares about Kyla. 


4. The Quagmire Triplets (from the "Series of Unfortunate Events" series) 
The Quagmire Triplets consist of Duncan, the triplet that has a talent for Journalism; Isadora, a poet that has a speciality in couplets; and Quigley, who died in a fire that killed both of their parents. (He is a cartographer). Now these triplets are as cool as the Baudelaire Children, and I love them so much because they are incredibly intelligent, and incredibly quirky and funny! 


5. Fletcher Renn (from the "Skulduggery Pleasant" series)
Okay, I hate to use two characters from the same series in one post, but I felt that this post was a bit starved for boys on this list, and I just adore Fletcher Renn's character so much in Skulduggery Pleasant. He's cute and adorable, and he keeps the books light, because not only is he cute, he is caring and loyal as well. I just love him to bits. 


6. Ron (is there another Ron other than the Ron?) 
Oh, what the heck, why not put the entire Weasley Family on there? 


And there you have it! Oh, there are so many incredible characters that aren't protagonists on this list, but I just went with the ones that popped into my head first! But that is my post! And if you have any favourite characters that aren't protagonists, let me know! I love to hear your thoughts! 
Okay... bye! 

-Abi xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment