Sunday 6 March 2016

The Best Mother Characters

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And before I say anything else, let me apologise about not posting on Friday. Don't really have any explanation except for that I just didn't have time, and I probably should have told you that on Wednesday, but I didn't, and I'm sorry.  (Cue that Justin Bieber song- and I can't believe that I just mentioned him in my post)
So, anyway, this is today's post: The Best Mother Characters (I didn't know what else to do, and today is mother's day)

The Best Mother Characters
Mum (not sure of her name)- The Slated Trilogy
She starts of looking like someone who Kyla will have to dodge, (and yes, I do say dodge) but as the story progresses, she shows more compassion, and Kyla's father, the one she originally trusted, becomes the one she becomes suspicious of. She's just the character that it's nice to know that she's here for you. But saying that, she isn't just this week character. She has common sense too, and that's part of what I love about her. 

Mrs Weasley (You know what book series this character is from, otherwise what are you doing here?) 
(Just thought I should use this image)
I shouldn't even need to explain this character, you should just know. 

Debbie- Let it Snow (The Jubilee Express) 
She is the mumsie-mum. The mum that smoothers you, makes a big fuss of you, and you can tell right away that she loves and cares for her son, and it's such a breath of fresh air, because most of the books that I read don't have that, and it fit right into the story. 

Natalie Prior- Divergent 
This character is also fairly well-known, because of the film, but I still like the character. Natalie Prior appears more caring than anything, and because she is in abnegation, selfless. But this character came from Dauntless, and underneath she is incredibly bad-ass, and a fairly decent shot with a gun. This is one woman that I'd like as a mother. 

Meggie- The Noughts & Crosses series 
Meggie is a character that you just love instantly. She loves her family, and she wants the best for her children, but she suffers so much in this series. She loses her family one by one in different ways, and you just want to give her a hug and ten her that its going to be okay. But she is smart and there are moments when she just makes you laugh, and she is honestly one of my favourite characters in this series. 

So, those are my top mother characters! I really hope that you enjoyed this post, and if you have any thoughts on any of the characters that I mentioned, or any of your own, please let me know! I love to see your comments, they make my day! So, that is all I have for you guys today, I will see you tomorrow! Bye! 

-Abi xxxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment