Wednesday 2 March 2016

March TBR (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And this is my March TBR for 2016!

March TBR (2016)

TBR Jar: March 
The TBR Jar Challenge for the month of March is:
Read a book that is guaranteed to bring you joy.

TBR Jar Book: No frickin' idea
I actually have no idea what book is guaranteed to bring me joy because I haven't read it yet! I've tried asking friends, no-one has an idea! Also, I'm pretty good at ready books that would make me happy. I guess I could read I'll Give You The Sun... but the only thing is I was saving it for the summer... okay if any of you guys have any ideas about whether you think I'll enjoy I'll Give You The Sun, or if there's another one that you think I'll enjoy! Thank-you!


Other TBR Books
Nineteen Minutes, by Jodi Picoult
I am currently reading this, and I *after checking book* 162 pages into it, and I am deeply infested in it, because it's a Jodi Picoult book, and they're all just great. I should finish this book by the end of the week, so expect a review to be up on Monday. 

The Reflections of Queen Snow White, by David Meredith
Now for this one, an actual author approached me on Goodreads! I know, I can't believe it either! This book moves on from the time that Snow White was the Princess, and she has a daughter that is getting married, but this is still her journey. I actually can't wait to read this because it seems incredibly 
interesting! Also, love the cover!



Demon Road, by Derek Landy
I'm actually really ashamed that I haven't read this book yet as its by one of my most favourite and most read authors ever, but I'm hoping that because the sequel to this book is coming out on the 31st, then that'll be the ignition that'll kick my ass into gear for me to read this book! 


Continuing Series' 
The Lying Game series, by Sara Shepard
I'm hoping to continue this series as I have read the first two fairly recently, and also the third one should arrive at some point today, so that'll be exciting! The next one is Two Truths and a Lie. 


The Series of Unfortunate Events 

I really need to read these again before the TV show starts!


So that is my TBR for the month! Again if you have any thoughts on what my Jar Challenge book for the month should be, let me know! And with that, I bid you goodbye!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment