Friday 25 March 2016

March Book Haul (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I am doing a book haul because, even though I didn't buy a lot of books this month, I still really want to show you what I bought.

March Book Haul (2016) 
Now, I'm not going to include Eleanor & Park and Attachments, because they technically aren't mine.
Now these are the books that I am including:

1. Hide and Seek, by Sara Shepard
This is the fourth book in this series, and I just got this yesterday! Can't wait to read this! First book after Eleanor & Park and Attachments, definitely. 


2. Book of Lies, by Teri Terry 
I am really looking forward to reading what looks like Teri Terry's first horror book. From what I can see is it's about twins, and even though I wasn't crazy about the plot, but it is Teri Terry that wrote it, so I'm really looking forward to reading this book. 


3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Illustrated Novel, by J K Rowling
I GOT THE ILLUSTRATED VERSION! I can't believe I got this, thankyou Alex! Just the beautiful cover... 

So, unfortunately those are the only books that I bought this month. I really wish that I bought more, but I was kind of busy with Sister Act, and my music video (Media). 
So that is all that I have for you today guys! 
I will see you guys on Friday, and bye! 

-Abi xxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment