Sunday 28 February 2016

Ritual & Legacy (Vampire Beach #3 & #4), by Alex Duval (Part 2)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since I mentioned in my last post that I would be reviewing the two stories separately, I will be reviewing Legacy as of today. So, let's get on with the review!

Ritual & Legacy (Vampire Beach #3 & #4), by Alex Duval (Part 2) 
Title: Legacy
Author: Alex Duval
Genre: Speculative 
Release date: 5th June, 2007
Pages: 249
Blurb: " Life couldn't be better for Jason Freeman. He knows all about the vampires in Devere Heights; he'd almost been killed by some of them - - twice. But Jason is over all that. The end of senior year is approaching, and he's totally, insanely in love with Sienna Devereux, the most "jolie" vampire of them all. 
While Sienna's parents are dead-set against the relationship, Aunt Bianca offers Jason a proposition he can't resist: If he transforms into a vampire - - like Aunt Bianca did- - he will inherit her estate, her influence, her power: her legacy. And Jason is free to be with Sienna - - forever. 
There are big decisions for Jason and Sienna to make - - decisions that could change their lives. And Jason would die to be with Sienna..."

My Thoughts
This book was a quick read, from a series I read long ago. And it was really nice to revisit the characters from this story. If you are in the mood to read a vampire book that it won't take you long to finish, has loveable characters and an electric plot that you won't be expecting to go the way it does, then this series (as a whole, but specifically this book) is for you! 

And those are my thoughts on Legacy, by Alex Duval. I'm sorry that I talked about it in more of a general sense and I didn't go into a whole lot of detail, but sometimes you just... can't. 
I will be doing my February Wrap Up tomorrow, so stay tuned for that! And with that, I bid you goodnight! 

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment