Wednesday 17 February 2016

Introducing... The Lying Game & Never Have I Ever

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I got a new book yesterday, and I will be reading it in the next week, and so, I thought I'd introduce it!
Bear in mind that it is the second book in the series, so I will be introducing the first one too.
So, let's get on with the post!

Introducing... The Lying Game & Never Have I Ever
The Lying Game, by Sara Shepard
The Lying Game centres around Emma, who has to jump in to the life of her (deceased) long lost twin, Sutton, so that she can find out who killed her. But then she finds out that her twin was involved in a game called the Lying Game where they play tricks on people. And trust me on this when I say that these games are so intense and dangerous. Now could they have gone to far? Was one of their victims the killer? 
Also, we see it from Sutton's perspective, which is a completely new concept for me since I've never read a book that does that. 
This book is intense, mysterious and totally addictive, and I can't wait to re-read this again, because it has been a while since I read this. And that brings me to the next one...

Never Have I Ever, also by Sara Shepard
I can't really talk about that much concerning this book, because 1) this book is the second in the series 2) I can't really remember the first one since its been so long since I've read it, and 3) I haven't read this one either! 
But if this one is anything like the first one, I know that I'm going to enjoy it! 
So, with that, I introduce The Lying Game & Never Have I Ever, both by Sara Shepard! 
Byeeeee! 

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment