Monday 1 February 2016

February TBR (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it is February- and so, I will be posting my  February TBR, along with my Monthly TBR Jar Challenge!
So, let's get to it!

Febraury TBR (2016)

TBR Jar: February
The TBR Jar Challenge for February is:
Read a book that was made into a film.

TBR Jar Book: The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
Again, this book seems the perfect choice for this category, because not only have I really wanted to read this for what seems like all eternity, but PolandbananasBOOKS, Katytastic and Jessethereader are covering this book for the Booksplotion Book of the Month. (Plus, I don't really have any other book adapted films that I still have to read).
(Also, I'm going to read this after Unbecoming, by Jenny Downham).








Other TBR Books
1. Unbecoming, by Jenny Downham
  
Well, I'm pretty certain that I am going to be finishing this book fairly soon since I only have like 30 pages left until I finish. (I really should have just finished this book before I posted this, but yeah). This book is about three generations of women in the same family. Mary, the grandmother, Caroline, the mother, and Katie, the teenager. And as Katie and Mary grows closer, Mary gives Katie confidence and hope, as Mary loses her memories (she has dementia and Alzheimer's), rules get broken, Lives get ruined, but people get brought together.
Beautiful book.




 2. Continuing all the books in the "Throne of Glass" series, by Sarah J Maas




Catching up with this series is LONG overdue. I seriously need to catch up.









So, that is all that I have for you today guys! I will definitely have my review of Unbecoming, by Jenny Downham ready for you by Wednesday, and I bid you goodbye!
Bye!

-Abi xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment