Monday 8 February 2016

E-Books Vs Physical Books

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I would like to discuss the pros and cons of both E-Books, and Physical Books!
I don't really know what else to say, so let's get on with the post!

E-Books Vs Physical Books

E-Books-Pros
Let's see, hmm:
-They are easier to carry around.
-You can have several books in just one device.
-They're WAY cheaper!

E-Books-Cons
-They're just words on a device.
-You have to go through all the complicatedness of buying them.
-They're really not that impressive.

Physical Books- Pros
Now, this one I know!
-With a physical book, it's not just the words. It's the cover, and the smell of the new book!
-It's more rewarding when you can say that toy finished a book that is 500+ pages.
-The Smell of a new book! (I know that I said that already, but it deserves a second one)
-It's easier to visualise the characters and the story on a physical book (that's just my opinion, to be honest)
-The covers just look more gorgeous.

Physical Books- Cons
This one literally pains me to say these.
-You can only carry the one book around with you, because they are heavy.
-They are fairly expensive (but saying that, there's always libraries)

So, from measuring the pros and cons of both, I have to say, physical books takes it. But don't take my word for it! Comment, what you guys think! E-Books, or physical books? Seriously, when you guys comment, it makes my day.

So, that is all I have for you guys today, I will see you on Wednesday, and... Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment