It's getting closer!
Hey guys, this is Abi here!
And Christmas is coming, again!
My friend (Abi, funny enough) is going to London for the 31st December, I'm so jealous! Specifically... Winter Wonderland, so lucky!
But no matter, no matter, I still have my book blog, and you guys!
So today's post, is going to be Standalones I can't believe I haven't read yet!
I don't want to dawdle, so let's get on with the post!
These are the standalones can't believe I haven't read yet!
1. We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
2. I'll Give You the Sun, by Jandy Nelson
3. The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak
4. Some Girls Are, by Courtney Summers
5. Nineteen Minutes, by Jodi Picoult
6. Don't Even Think About It, by Sara Mlynowski
7. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, by Holly Black
8. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
9. Unbecoming, by Jenny Downham
10. Finding Audrey, by Sophie Kinsella
So, that is my post for today guys! Sorry it was so short, but it was short and sweet, plus I kind of needed a short post to balance out the mountain long post of yesterday!