Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it is exactly 1 week until Christmas!
So today, I will be doing the Christmas Carol Book Tag!
So, let's get to it!
The Christmas Book Tag
1. You're a mean one, Mr Grinch- Name a character that you love to hate
Ben, from the Slated trilogy. I picked this character because you spend so much time loving him at first, but then...
2. All I Want For Christmas Is You- What Book Do you most want to find under your Christmas tree this year
Well, as I've said before, I don't really ask people for books, they just buy me book vouchers and let me choose for myself. But if I had to choose one, it would be this:
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer- Name a favourite character that had to overcome a major obstacle. Why are they your favourite?
I chose the character Oakley from the Silence duology? I wanna say. She gets over her fear of not talking. This is due to an unexpected event, and she becomes more afraid of keeping quiet, than talking, and I love this character for this, because it would have been so easy not to.
4. Santa Claus is coming to town- Which characters do you think are at the top of Santa's "nice" and "naughty" list?
Although nice isn't the same as good, I'm choosing to take this question as good, and that character is gone the "nice" list, and that is Simon, from Carry On. This character deserves the best presents ever.
And the "naughty" list, would have to be Queen Levana, from the Lunar Chronicles. Definitely. Although she is more evil than "naughty".
5. Frosty the Snowman- What book just melts your heart?
I'm gonna be completely cliche' and say The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green.
6. Feliz Navidad- Your favourite book that takes place in a country other than your own?
Since I live in the UK, I'm going to pick something that is written in the United States of America. So my favourite book that is written in the USA has got to be The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.
7. It's the most wonderful time of the year- What book do you read that gets you in the Christmas spirit?
Well the book that I am reading now really- Let it Snow, by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. This book is just the perfect cutesy Christmas book that I needed to get me in the Christmas mood.
8. Sleigh ride- What character would you most like to spend the holiday with?
Oh, the Weasley's without a shadow of a doubt! I just love the atmosphere that the books create. Really, there's nothing like spending a Christmas with the Weasley's (before the end book)
9. Baby it's cold outside- What book do you hate so much you'd throw it into the fire to keep yourself warm?
My first reaction to this question was "how can you be so mean as to throw a book in the fire? Even if that book was horrible, I still wouldn't waste the paper", but if I had to choose, it would have to be *sigh* well, using guess this one is kind of obvious, but Fifty Shades of Grey, by E. L James.
10. Do you hear what I hear?- What book would you recommend to everyone?
The Skulduggery Pleasant series, by Derek Landy!
And that is my blog post for today guys, I'll see you tomorrow!