Monday 16 November 2015

Updates and... New Book!

Hey guys, this is Abi here,

And I am 1 book away from finishing my 100 book challenge! (It says 80 on Goodreads because I am including books that I have previously read before) and I cannot wait to finish! (Mainly so I have the opportunity to read all my favourite series' again, because I miss them). But that also means that I am going to be doing reviews too! Yay!

And also, I got a new book! And that is (drum roll please) Cinder, by Marissa Meyer! And I am so excited to read this, especially as 1) Winter just came out, and 2) Winter is also the December booksplotion book of the month! I hope to read the whole series by then, so I can comment on the live stream show, along with all the Polandbananasbooks, Katytastic and jessethereader fans too!
But let me talk about the book: Everyone seems to love this book, and although this book doesn't have a WOW and I MUST READ THIS BOOK OR I WILL EXPLODE feeling, I trust the opinions of booklovers enough to give this series a try. 
This book is based on Cinderella, hence the name Cinder, but with a twist: She is a cyborg, plus the fact that she is a "gifted mechanic", which means she isn't a princess like Cinderella. YES! 

So that's my post for today guys! Sorry that it was a bit of a short one, but I promise my next one will be super long to make up for it! Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment