Wednesday 11 November 2015

The Book Life Tag

Okay, got my cup of tea, and some ginger biscuits (5th y taste so good together), so let's get started!

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I am going to be doing the Book Life Tag! (Well, duh, we already knew that from the title)
But oh well, so let's get started!

1. Who would be your parents?
I feel like this would be the obvious choice, but I'm just gonna have to go with the Weasley parents, Molly and Arthur. Because Molly is just so caring, but fiercely protective, especially to her children. And when I say that, you know what I'm talking about: ("Not my daughter, you bitch!") And Arthur, Arthur. I don't even have to say anything.

2. Who would be your sister?
Again, I'm gonna be cliche and say Prim. Dear, sweet and innocent Prim.

3. Who would be your brother?
It took me a long time to come to a conclusion about this one, and after a lot of back and forth, I decided to go with Fletcher Renn, from Skulduggery Pleasant. He's sweet and naive, and that comes off as cute, but he can teleport, so he could take you to Australia, and get you like a souvenir, or he can take you with him! He'd be the best brother ever!

4. Who/what would be your pet?
Bernie Kosar, from I Am Number Four. A dog that can turn into a dragon. Who doesn't want that?

5. Where would you live?
Hogwarts, of course. Look at that picture, isn't it just gorgeous?

6. Who would be your best friend?
Klaus Baudelaire, from Series of Unfortunate Events. I can just picture us both sitting on the sofa,or in my room, reading. I can just picture it. 


7. Who would be your significant other?
This one was also really hard, because I feel like authors are really good at creating fictional boyfriends. But I am going to have to go with Katran, from the Slated trilogy. He's a protector, and he's loyal, and you may not know this at first because he can seem like an angry person, but it's only because he's trying to protect you, and your making it really hard for him, but he does it because he cares about you.


So that was the Book Life Tag, and I hope you enjoyed it! And the people I'm going to tag are EVERYONE who wants to do it!
Did you agree with my answer? Comment down below!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment