Sunday 15 November 2015

Nintendo Book Tag

Hey guys, Abi here,
You may not know this but I tend to dabble a bit in gaming! I also have a lot of Nintendo game consoles, and I just thought that this tag is perfect! So, here goes!

The Nintendo Book Tag


1. NES (Nintendo Entertainment System): A classic you want to read
You guys are going to hate me for not reading this one, but I really want to read: To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. It may not be a book in the classic genre, but I consider it a classic, because it's just a classic book, and I feel that EVERYONE has read it. 

2. SNES (Super Nintendo): A sequel you liked more than the 1st (can be a 3rd book in a series): Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, by J K Rowling
I don't know why, I just prefer the second one to the first one. Not that I didn't LOVE the first one, I just like the second one more. Might be because I feel like there's more mystery in the second one. From the writing on the walls, to Aragog, I just prefer the second one. Please don't judge me...

3. Nintendo 64: A book that revolutionized the way you look at the world: The Day I Met Suzie, by Chris Higgins
This book showed me that naive and genuinely nice and caring people can be manipulated, and I feel that this book opened my eyes to the type of conmen are in the world, and it taught me to be smart, and to be careful with who I trust.

4. GameCube: A popular book that did not go over so well with you: City of Bones, by Cassandra Clare.
Yeah. So I just couldn't jump into this book, but I'm gonna say, I attempted this book (I say attempted because I actually couldn't finish it) approximately 5 years ago, so I'm thinking it's maybe time to try giving it a re-read...

5. Wii: A new favourite book: Mind Games, by Teri Terry
This book only came out in March, I think. Having already read her Slated trilogy, not long ago, I had complete confidence that this book, would be as brilliant as that, and I was not wrong. Highly recommend this book.

6. Nintendo Power: Favourite graphic novel series, or a series you want to start: The Lunar Chronicles, by Merissa Meyer.
I so badly want to start this series, as 1) there is so much HYPE for it and 2) Winter just came out! This series sounds so good, and I hope to read it really soon.

7. Super Mario: A character that you want to squish like a goomba: Astrid Connor, from Shattered, by Teri Terry.
This character made me want to do more than squish her, I hated her. The kinds of things this woman did, I mean, OMG.

8. Zelda: A newer fantasy that you consider to be a modern classic: Harry Potter series. 
Now pretty much everyone has chosen Harry Potter for this category for this tag, and... I don't need to explain myself for this one.

9. Samas-Aran: Favourite Sci-fi novel or one you want to read: Daughter of Smoke and Bone, by Laini Taylor.
I so badly need to read this, I've heard a lot about this book, and all of it good. I literally need to read this book asap.

10. Pokemon: Book editions that you want to collect.
I'm gonna change this to Book with a beautiful cover, and say all the books in the Throne of Glass series, (British version), because the simplicity of the whole design, in contrast to the colours is just SPELL-BINDING.

11. Donkey Kong: A book with original characters: The Skulduggery Pleasant Characters, (Skulduggery Pleasant is written by Derek Landy)
These characters are just awesome, witty and Badass, and I love them more than most of the books I've read, because they just stand out.

12. Favourite videogame(s), or one that you really want: Xenoblade Chronicles 
This game... OMG. This game... this game is MASSIVE. 80+ hours, and that only the main plot. I have lost full days to this game. Plot twists that I did not see coming... from a MILLION MILES AWAY, characters that you fall in love with from the word go, and graphics that just take your breath away (even if it is a Wii game)... just go play it. You won't regret it.

So that was my Nintendo Book Tag! Hope you enjoyed it! And I bid you... GOODNIGHT!

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment